Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Done and done

Two pair of socks finished. The first pair are for my friend and co-worker Michelle. She was excited, this is her first pair of handknit socks. She is learning to knit herself, so she will be able to make her own soon. The second pair are shortie socks for me. They worked up very quickly, only 5 rounds of K2P2, one plain round and right into the heel flap. I used 2 balls of the 25 gram Regia, it is a line put out to make baby things actually called "My First Regia." I used almost all off the 2 balls but now I know I can get a pair of shortie socks for myself out of 50 grams of sock yarn. Now to knit the 2 pair of mittens for American Girl dolls that I promised a special young lady I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of weekends ago. Then I really need to finish up some other projects I have started!

No comments:

Post a Comment